Thursday, March 28, 2019

Goal Met!

Order placed, I'm now awaiting my XP Pen 22E digital pro drawing display! It's not scheduled to arrive until mid to late next week but I plan on doing a review of it once I've had some time to set it up and give it a go.

The remnants of the fatal fish fiasco are cleaned up. I've moved my furniture around to start anew. Still some tidying to do but after four taxing days on my feet, I'm going to get some decent rest in before I tackle more housework. My sister got us pizza for dinner so it saved me the work of cooking too. Another beautiful day to keep my spirits up too.

My cats probably want you to know that they are not happy with the changes. Moved furniture is more change than they like but they'll get over it. They also probably wanted me to give them the fish. I draw a lot of lines with them and that's one I've repeatedly told them would never happen. Family doesn't eat family, no matter how delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.