Saturday, September 8, 2018

Upcoming Anthology: The Magical Book of Wands

In case you're not hip. myself and 11 other talented fantasy authors have teamed up to contribute our short stories to an anthology with the theme of 'wands'. At this point, I don't have the actual order the stories are compiled in but I do have the author and story names to share with you.

The Tiniest Spark - Nils Visser
Spellbinders: Judas Mirror - Bryan Rainey
Magen - Edward Buatois
The Long Way Home - Guy Donovan
The Keeper of Callister Space - Shakyra Dunn
A Wand Needs a Witch - Victoria Raschke
An Ill Wind - Devorah Fox
The Wand Whisperer- J Steven Tasicas-Young
The Dragonbone Wand- Ellen Pedigo Clark
Gretel's Gift - Krista Gossett
The Wand of Luminance - Rick Haynes
The Enchanted Sword - Raven M. Williams

As far as I know, this is the final roster. The anthology will be up for preorder soon, to be released October 31st. There will be both paperback and digital versions available. Remember, these anthologies are only available for one year. After that, permissions are released back to the original authors for us to choose a more permanent home. Many of these are spin-offs of the authors' series but some are standalone entries. It's a great way to get a huge bargain and decide if you'd like to see more from indie authors.

I'll be excited to post more teasers and information as they become available. I will be posting across many accounts, but if you have questions about the anthology, contact me via email, comment or PM and I'll do my best to answer it.

Mark your calendars for October 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.