Thursday, October 3, 2019

Yo Ho Ho and a Root Canal!

Okay, so it's not as fun as a bottle of rum, but things have changed in the past decade since my last root canal.

There was this spidery kind of drill and the pins took an electronic reading, so it's a bit higher tech than the constant drilling and sticking I remember. Although my first root canal was well done, this one seemed a whole lot less uncomfortable and quicker somehow.

No painkillers though. Thanks, opioid epidemic bullshit. I could use some right about now, but I'll sweat it out with ibuprofen. Fibro has made me a stalwart when it comes to pain and I can play it stoic too. If it's bad enough, my eyes leak and I'll grimace and squeeze my hands. A little whimper maybe.

But I've been busy so I randomly managed to blue-face a doll but that's about it. I know it's not much but working just tires me out and I'm out of shape at the moment. This is a phase in my plans so there will be temporary sacrifices. Nothing new.

Keeping it at that. I'll save the babbling for something more interesting. Love, peace and chicken grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.