Saturday, November 30, 2019

Not Bad

Put another day of WinterFest away. Got to see my friend Cliff pulling the same side hustle, so that was an unforeseen bonus! I worked at Street Pizza, a gig I fell right into with ease despite not having done it for a year. It's not hard slinging pizza though. One of my first jobs was a pizza place after all. Over 20 years ago. Should that make me feel old? Things like that don't really have that kind of power over my mentality though. So, no.

It's a rainy day but I'll be doing it again. They might send us home before 10, which I won't complain about. My back is plenty achy (a thing which actually does make me feel old) but otherwise, I'm good to go.

What else? Did some crocheting today. Still working on some little Christmas gifts for a few people. Nothing too big since blankets can take weeks or even months. Sticking to some little figures of Christmas theme and hopping around to which one appeals most. Working on elves at the moment.

I did finish Dameon's Ezio, so...
Share! It's a lot more simplified than my vision for it, but it was a tricky one to make, period. Still turned out absolutely adorable.

I might remember to share my current projects once finished, but tis the season for some lazy, FA la la la la, la la la la.

I ended up sorting some shelves to make my doll addiction look less like a crowded elevator of half finished dolls. Damn, I know; my life is too exciting, but in all seriousness, that's just the way I like it. Quiet, like me, and full of cerebral but hands on activity. There's a lot of pride in finishing these things.

Provided I get around to that any time soon. I'm back to starting more than I can keep track of. But if you know me, you know I will get to it in time. Some things need timing...

Well, off to get ready for another WinterFest. Tomorrow, I get to see my Em and we can geek about everything, possibly while sipping wine and making less sense. Then back to my Sports Page job for the week. Gotta love the hustle for keeping a girl busy at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.