Thursday, April 23, 2020

I Caught the Writing Bug!

It's precarious. It's tenuous. It's a lot of shaky words right out of a thesaurus, but it's something! For the past couple of day, I've been working on UnHeard. Not in great marathon sessions or anything like that, but for the hour or so I've written, it's been at top speed, without doubts or hesitation, so I'll call it a victory.

I've gotten some more doll parts to work on Mena and Maxim's fashion, but havent yet gotten Maxim, the doll, nor Mena's main fabrics. Still, each piece that does come has probably had a hand in inspiring me. Even though it's been the side characters I've been writing for lately.

Again, whatever works and I hope I can keep it going.

It's exciting either way. I'm glad I decided to do some quick plotting to simplify my goals for the story. It did help massively...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.