Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Winter Plans are Changing

It's been a bit difficult for me to physically function with the cold weather kicking in.  I have been able to do some writing, editing and drafting but illustrating has gone down to a trickle.  Because of that, I regret to say that I am postponing the third book of the Heroes Trilogy so that I can release them with quality illustrations. If I attempt to make the end of January release, I'll be rushing them at this point. I do still hope for an early quarter release in 2018 (and the omnibus/box sets shortly after) but quality is always going to be important than a deadline.

That being said, I hit the 20K mark on Book 2 (UnSung) of the UnQuadrilogy (I know it needs a new name, but that tickles me). I'm hoping to exceed my usual 100K limit and aim for 120K. For all I want this book to accomplish, that shouldn't be a stretch. Again, I'm aiming for the three-part format and the end will feature another epilogue leading into the third book.  I like the little teasers at the end letting the reader decide if it will be worth continuing for them.

Welp, I have a few things to update this morning.  Patreon needs updates, transferring from Pronoun to Smashwords and KDP for ebook distribution, nap... Oh boy, do I need a nap... I'll slip some writing in tonight, but my muscles are so not cooperating in this cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.