Monday, December 4, 2017

Quickies: Everybody Loves 'Em

So, this is one of those posts where I just got an insightful daily email from x source (this time from BookDaily) that is just so applicable to my own journey or so helpful to my other writer friends in the same boat that I just had to share.

Rejections... Nobody loves 'em, but for those of us who want to take the courageous step of putting our babies to the agents and publishers of the world, it's a necessary evil.  I didn't start there.  I've mentioned before that for my first baby, I wanted the horns on it, good or bad, and I'm riding it where it goes. For my second series, I decided on a different kind of abuse-- putting it to the 'experts'.

Here's the rub though: agents are people too.  Rejections are going to happen, so this is a good article for putting perspective on that process.


Enjoy! Share your frustrations! Above all, keep writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.