Sunday, April 8, 2018

Book 4 is COMING!

Finally, brain and weather signed a peace treaty in favor of me actually getting some work done, so it's time to share. The fourth book of the Heroes, World, Universe Chronicles, A World Reborn: Children of Heroes, is on its way! I still have some minor work to do-- checking formatting, making a marketing flier, fun stuff, but I'm setting the release date for April 20th and will have pre-orders available soon.

Print Cover Design
Once more I'm aiming for $15 for the print and $3.99 for the ebook. I'd love to make cheaper print options and hardbacks available someday, but the trade paperbacks are beautiful and very sturdy so well worth the price.

I'll leave it at this since I'd like to jump into updating my website and the bits and pieces to set it all up. I really enjoy the work and hope to keep bringing you even better options, stories and characters as I go. Thanks to everyone for the amazing support as I grow with each new experience!

Keep writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.