Friday, February 23, 2018

Big, Scary Update Time!

Okay, it's not going to be THAT big, at least in term of word real estate, but it's big in the exciting sense...

I kicked my ass into gear this week and have three books pending release for next week. Yep, you heard me: three. UnNamed leads the pack, followed by the third book of the Heroes trilogy and a compilation of all three books (minus any illustrations) as well. You've seen the UnNamed cover most likely, but check out the work I put into the other two. You won't be disappointed...

In any case, I have decided to take advantage of KDP Select for any ebook versions, which will lock me into using them as my only vendor for the next three months. If you didn't know, KDP Select allows me to get better listings and I get a small royalty bonus for pages read by Kindle Unlimited users. So if you want to throw a handful of change at me and use your Kindle Unlimited for the powers of good, make sure you scan through my books.

So, that leaves me with two more covers to create, one for the short story and one for UnNamed's sequel UnSung. Yeah, UnSung isn't even near done, but I'd love to have a beautiful cover to motivate me to get going with that.

So hop on over to Amazon and within the next week, you'll see some new listings. All ebooks will be set at $3.99. Unfortunately, PoD print copies are a bit pricier so I couldn't go lower than $20-25 on those. I'm thinking of looking into mass market paperback options to see if I can find some more affordable PoDs. The trade paperbacks are big and gorgeous, but it's just not practical for a relatively new author.

Thanks everyone and keep writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.