Monday, February 19, 2018

Social Media Links

Just a quick post to give everyone my available links. Some, like Instagram and Twitter, aren't used very often, but that may change in the future. I simply enjoy frequenting FB or writing blogs over most others when I have the time.

The UnConventional Author (this blog) - kristagossett.blogspot.com
FaceBook Page - Krista Lynn Gossett
Patreon - www.patreon.com/kitacraft
Twitter - CrimsonMoonGirl
Instagram- CraftyKita

Also have an account on GoodReads, but that site doesn't get much traffic these days so I don't check it much. I'm on Linked In but again, not a lot of traffic. There might be others floating around that aren't in use.

There's an author website, but I honestly don't do much with that either. I might pick some of these up if interest makes it worthwhile. For now, it's time I don't have that I'd rather spend on the work.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.