Saturday, January 5, 2019

Weekend Warrior?

I have done nothing since 2019 switched over, though not for lack of wanting to. Previous posts already saying as much, I had a big dental surgery on the first of the year and today was my first day without painkillers. Those that made me extremely drowsy, by the way, so I was semi-functional having cut myself off today. Spent a few days gaming, although I can't rightly remember much about what I played, but that's fine too. I always game in a half-focused state...

Tomorrow isn't looking better for it. I haven't slept well since the surgery and if I end up sleeping a ton tomorrow, I'll be happy. Again, Mondays tend to be my 'let's kick ass' start-up days so why not aim for that to start hitting the keys in earnest?

I'm happy that I'm healing without complications so far. I still have to be wary of dry socket for the next few days, but should be out of the water by mid-week. The clotting looks embedded but I'm not taking chances. 

I guess I'll update again Monday night, see where that day ended up. For now, much needed rest! Also have a birthday present to make this week for my friend Liz's daughter Ana. Crochet is one of those efforts I can usually swing no matter how I feel (barring stomach flu but let's not jynx it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.