Friday, February 14, 2020

Ambitious Weekend

With Presidents Day on Monday, I have a three day weekend coming up. So I filled my plans with some ambition.

I'm planning on drawing up a path for doll Talia's bodysuit, cutting that out and sewing it up. And possibly buying more fabric if that's a fail. I have three dolls that need painted faces, one needing a wig so I'll get to make a wig again. It's been a while but I enjoyed the last wig binge.

Hopefully I'll have some pics to show for it. I'd like to throw some drawing and writing in the mix too, maybe crochet, so there's no lack of things lined up. Just a matter of steering the muse. It's a lot of hair pulling and screaming and bucking but she rides like a zephyr on meth.

Still, I'm excited for the upcoming plans! Stay tuned for another episode of "Craft Girls Gone Wild"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.