Sunday, February 9, 2020

More of the Same

I'll give her a proper photo shoot in the springtime, but here's a quick pic of where Rienna is now...
I spent the better part of the week and weekend crocheting some gifts, which I'll share later. One is this cat barf scarf...

Believe it or not, I don't have much to say. I've been using all of my brainpower on crafting so what's left for blogging is pbbbt. But it's a good thing when your work and hobbies can fill your time.

Oh, I can share one more thing: the logo I designed for my stepsister's peanut venture.

So that covers about where I am lately. Unless I can think of a specific topic to blog about, you'll hear from me again next time I have a share. 

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.