Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Happy Birthday to my BFF!

I'm also happy to count Emily/Evan Roberts as one of my first fans. She's one of the few people in my life that really gets the complexity of identity and puts up with my garbled mess of a working brain. And I don't mean in some bullshit PC context-- we don't fuck with needing a vocabulary to communicate. She's someone who is just okay with having hours-long conversations about being confused, not becoming less confused, and still walking away satisfied by the experience. Well, wouldn't life be boring if we could just wrap it all up and call it a day? She's a huge part of my own journey towards self-acceptance so I owe her at least a little dedication. Happy birthday! We've had a lot of ups and downs, but you mean a lot to me. We're both swiss cheese brains these days, but that works to our advantage somehow. 

I'll be posting what I made for her birthday in the next few days too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.