Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Playing Catch Up

Eh, I'll try to keep this short but I'm a weeee bit wine drunk tonight...

I've been poking at UnHeard, drawing for Totem, and still playing a bevy of video games. Not much new there.

But quarantine is growing on me rather slowly. I feel like life doesnt always have to be about doing things. Sometimes it's just about being.

Dear gawd, don't quote me on that. I don't want my famous words to be a half-assed drunk rant. Then again, doesn't that sumnup Hemingway's career?

That and fighting bears...

Heyyyy, I had a post about that once! Flashback!

Anyways, it's a trickle. A little shading here, a little 500 word stint there, but, yes, things are coming along. And every day, I'm checking AliExpress some 59 fucking times to see if there are any updates for my orders...

Love youuuu, Ali!

In any case, I'm definitely warming up to this. Any moment and I'll be flying off into my fantasy work again. Wheeeee! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.