Wednesday, October 18, 2017

NaNoNovel: UnNamed

Spent today just working on a book cover for UnNamed, which if you haven't read the previous post or the title, it is the novel I will do for NaNoWriMo in November.  I'm really excited to be able to share it.  It's turning out pretty amazing.



It's like a falling star...  Seriously, that title placement wracked my brain, but popular opinion seems to be leaning towards the middle one.  Letter shadowing is still under scrutiny too. The black border is only because I screenshot it in PhotoShop.  I may be redoing the mercenary there, give him some proper shadow detailing and such, but damn, did I do that?  

For $65K in student loan debt, you're damn right I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.