Friday, January 24, 2020

More on Doll Customizing

Bit of a headache going on today, but I have more pics!

First, the pinning and gluing of the soles to disguise the seams...

Then, a shot of them finished...

I did the arm guards today as well, though they'll get a few more finishing touches as well...

Lastly, the doll is able to stand on its own still, so the soles are well balanced!
So I'm pretty happy with what I've been able to do. Hoping to work on the cuffs for the boots and arm guards as well as the breastplate tomorrow. A lot of problem solving still to be done. Might have to hit up the craft store in the next week or so, see what might be worth picking up. Silver spray paint is on the list, maybe look at some fasteners for the breastplate. I was thinking magnets but not 100% sure yet.

About to rest this headache off, maybe do some more planning. Writing is in the cards for the weekend too, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.