Sunday, January 26, 2020

Super Clay!

I mean, I'm working with normal clay and all, but I have my doll lying in a Superman pose while the breast pieces are drying. I'm hoping the magnets will work out between the front and back and that I can get the joins to line up, but I've got them sculpted and drying at least.

I've been using my nephew's cat-free room to lay the doll for drying since my little heathens would find some way to either knock it down or get cat hair all over it... I'm sure he's glad when the weird headless doll isn't in his room though...

So I did the cuffs at least:

I may do the hip guards today but I've yet to plan that on card stock so I'll have to get to it.

I got some writing done at least too. So it's been a productive weekend. Can't say that about all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.