Monday, January 27, 2020

Much to Do!

Looking forward to sanding the breastplates for the doll project today, as well as the one hip guard. I made one to test the shape and placement before committing to another. Plus I laid the doll sideways so gravity might help the drying process so only one hip was available.

Also looking forward to some writing! I've finally joined up with the draft with the added scenes so I'm reading and altering with the new information. Much will change for the better.

I'm also getting a large-ish yarn delivery today to work on some crochet projects for friends. Crafting seems to be where my head and heart are lately so I'm rolling with it. Drawing always comes back like a tsunami when it's ready so I'll look forward to that crazy muse in the future too.

For now, I'm getting ready for a nice little shift at Sports Page! I never thought I'd enjoy working in a restaurant as much as I do now, but Sports Page is a mom and pop op, so it's cozier, friendlier and easier to manage than what might go on in a corporate or franchise deal. I've worked both of those, pizza places and Subway, and neither lasted more than a couple months.

See you with more progress pics! I always look forward to sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.