Monday, January 20, 2020

More Doing, Less Not Doing

I know when people read my blogs, they'd rather SEE what I'm up to than just hear me talk about it. So let's start with my finished Simon Belmont!
Simon, Simon, bo Simon, fa-nana-nana-fo Fimon, mi my mo Mimon...



YAY!

I don't yet have a picture of Rienna's shoulder guards just yet, but I sculpted those this morning just to see how they turn out. I used a white air-dry modeling clay I found on Amazon for this 'trial'--which they are always 'trials' until they turn out well enough to be 'final'-- so after I give that time to dry, I'll sand it, possibly glue things that fall off (hopefully not) and then paint it to see how it goes. It's my hope that this one will work out since figuring out oven bake will be a bit of a pain. I can't exactly bake my doll so I'd probably have to attempt using foil to hold the shape... Eh, so GO, AIR-DRY! YOU CAN DO EET!

I'm about to jump over to writing for a bit, but I hopped over here to share some progress at least. You should probably go back to something else too. Even if it's just napping. Take care of yourselves, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.