Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Project Updates

Just some more pictures to share before I snuggle off to bed. My new girl got herself a wig:



I also worked on the doll boots for Rienna today. This involved a sort of moccasin stitching on the sole. I've cut some cork to glue on the bottom later. I'll be painting the cork silver first though.
bottom view of soles

boots with sewn bottoms

I know picture quality is kinda PBBBTTTT but I'm always snapping low light pics with my tablet in my dungeon of a bedroom. When I'm more awake, I might take the time to post a tutorial on how I'm doing these boots. Not that I'm an expert, but it might help someone else brave a DIY.

Last pic is the white clay mold of the shoulder guards.

Hoping I can work on the breastplate sometime this month, but it's tough picking a day where I can work on it. Or that the cats won't mess with it...

So that's all for now! Off to bed! I'll keep everyone updated on the projects when possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Constructive feedback is always welcome.